APA Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist Associate Fellow, Australian College of Physiotherapists
Mathew is currently studying to become a Specialist Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist. He has extensive knowledge and experience in sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
His clinical interests include:
· Complex musculoskeletal presentations
· Cervicogenic headache and dizziness
· Vestibular assessment and rehabilitation
· Motor control assessment and retraining
· Peripheral nerve entrapments
· Breathing pattern disorders
· Cognitive functional therapy (CFT)
· Manipulative physiotherapy
· Bachelor of Physiotherapy, from the University of Newcastle in 2006.
· Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Physiotherapy) from Curtin University in 2014.
· Vestibular Rehabilitation Competency (Susan Herdman Course)
· Australian College of Physiotherapists specialisation training program in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy 2019 to 2021 (ongoing).
· Australian Physiotherapy Association
· Australian College of Physiotherapists
· International Association for the Study of Pain