Mathew is an APA titled Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with more than 10 years of experience.
He has worked in a variety of sports physiotherapy clinics around Australia, and has a broad knowledge of pain and injury management.
Mathew has worked a snow season in Hakuba, Japan; diagnosing and treating acute injuries from skiing and snowboarding. He has also worked as a Physiotherapist for Touch Football Australia.
Personal sporting experience includes competitive swimming, surf lifesaving and Australian Football.
Mathew strives to improve patient understanding through education, whilst providing skilful manual therapy treatments and self-management strategies.
- Master of Clinical Physiotherapy (Manipulative Therapy)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Certificate in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (COMT)
- Western Acupuncture & Dry Needling (Advanced Upper & Lower Limb
- Knee, hip and ankle injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Chronic and complex pain conditions
- Shoulder injuries
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- Pain, Mind and Movement Special Interest Group