APA Titled Tier 2 Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, BPhty, MMSP.
With over 20 years of clinical experience, Jason has developed a reputation as an expert in the management of spinal pain and complex injuries that have not responded to usual care. For the past eight years he has practiced as an “Advanced Scope” Physiotherapist, finding solutions for these complex cases alongside the Orthopaedic surgeons at Toowoomba hospital.
Jason has a wealth of clinical experience with patients young and old and from all walks of life. In addition to his work in specialist hospital clinics, he has several years of private practice and sports experience and has worked closely with elite athletes in the areas of gymnastics, swimming, track & field and was a member of the trackside medical team for mountain-biking at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Jason has been a supervisor and clinical mentor to a countless number of early-career Physiotherapists and he has presented at state and national level Physiotherapy conferences. He remains passionate about supporting the Physios of our region through the provision of “second opinion” clinical consultancy and mentorship. Outside of the clinic, Jason spends his time mountain biking, surfing and bushwalking with his young family.
· Bachelor of Physiotherapy – University of Queensland 2003
· Master of Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy – Griffith University 2012
· Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy – Sydney University 2014
· Certificate in Radiology for Physiotherapists (1st Class Hons) – Melbourne University 2014
· Introductory & Advanced Training in Vestibular Rehabilitation – 2011 & 2021
· Back & Neck Pain
· Spine Related Nerve Pain
· Headache & Dizziness
· Shoulder Pain & Instability
· Knee Pain & Instability
· Peripheral Nerve Entrapments
· Hip & Groin Pain